BURS – CHAMFERING
Variant price modifier:
Sales price ₨. 350.00
Price / kg:
Top quality 100% controlled diamond burs. Each and every one of our burs is microscopically tested. High precision burs. Made with natural diamonds.
- The mix of diamond grit offers the best possible reduction in tooth preparation procedures.
- Diamonds are equally distributed on the bur.
- Wide selection of shapes and several grits avai
- As a result, minimum pressure is required on the turbine and the prepared tooth is homogenised
- R&S Diamond Burs offer maximum precision and minimum vibration
- Range is colour coded for quick and convenient selection by dentist and auxiliary surgery staff
- Autoclavable up to 134°C (18 minutes)
- Instructions for use of R&S Diamond Burs:
1 – For the safety of user and patient, it is highly recommended that only qualified dentists should work with dental diamond burs
2 – Attention should be paid to speed of work (RPM), especially when working with a large head diameter and coarse or super coarse grits size. Using a bur with too high RPM level could generate undesirable heat
3 – Do not force the bur into the turbine. In case of difficult access, check both turbine and bur