Active Oxygen Technology for the treatment of:
- Treatment of periodontitis and peri-implantitis
- Eliminates harmful anaerobic bacteria
- Active oxygen technology speeds up wound healing (without peroxides and free racicals)
- Free of antibiotics and free of CHX
How does OXYSAFE work?
OXYSAFE Gel Professional contains the patented Ardox-X® technology, based on active oxygen (hydrocarbon-oxoborate complex) which becomes activated by contact with the skin and mucous membrane. This complex acts as a matrix which releases the active oxygen in the area to be treated. This immediately reduces the number of Gram-negative bacteria. Furthermore, the oxygen-enriched environment has a proven positive effect on the treatment of inflamed gums.
Substances harmful to the body, such as hydrogen peroxides and radicals are not included. The application of OXYSAFE Gel Professional supports the periodontal regeneration therapy of soft tissue that has been damaged by peri-implantitis. OXYSAFE Professional has both, anti-bacterial and anti-fungicidal properties, and supports the regeneration of inflamed tissue due to its increased oxygen content. It protects the oral flora and causes no cell death in erythrocytes and leukocytes. Neither mucosal cells nor osteoblasts are attacked. The effectiveness of OXYSAFE Professional has been confirmed by independent universities and in many studies.
What is the difference between OXYSAFE Professional Gel and Liquid?
OXYSAFE Gel Professional is used exclusively by the dentist and gets applied to the gingival pockets. The product is delivered in handy, ‘ready to use’ 1ml cannulas and is very economical.
OXYSAFE Liquid Professional is a mouthwash used by the patient at home, immediately after treatment as a follow-up. It ensures that enough active oxygen remains in the mouth, maintaining an antibacterial effect and supporting the desired wound healing.
- Gel and mouthwash with active oxygen technology
- Speedy reduction of pocket depth
- Pocket disinfection and accelerated wound healing
- Easy and precise application
- Without antibiotics and without CHX
- Low cost per dental pocket