Absorbable haemostatic gelatrin sponge with colloidal silver
- There are no complications in the healing process
- The wound does not have to be reopened
- Time is saved
After extractions and other surgical treatment complications often occur, particularly due to bacterial infection. DENTOSPON® provides the dentist with an effective, biocompatible medical device for reliable post extraction treatment. DENTOSPON® has the great advantage that it is both haemostatic and bactericidal.
DENTOSPON® is made of foam gelatine and ﬁnely dispersed (colloidal) silver. Silver forms silver ions in moist conditions. Even small quantities of these ions are antimicrobial, without developping resistance.
DENTOSPON® is effective against all micro-organisms which are found in the oral cavity, particularly against gram-negative organisms. It has been found to be very effective against bacteria which are resistant to antibiotics.
- Quick haemostasis
- Stabilizes the blood coagulum
- Smooth and complete resorption
- Effective against a wide range of bacteria
- Long lasting depot effect
- Blister pack (24 sponges)
Dentospon Brochure - Nihar.cdr (aegis-lifesciences.com)