GC Fuji IX GP is ideal for permanent or temporary Class I and II restorations in children’s teeth, non-load-bearing Class I and II restorations in adult teeth, Class V and root surface restorations, core build-up and for use with a composite or an inlay in the immediate or delayed sandwich technique.
Fuji IX GP EXTRA
As a genuine glass ionomer GC Fuji IX GP exhibits properties and an ease of use that can meet all your demands of modern restorative materials.
- Easy-to-use packable posterior glass ionomer with high wear resistance
- Intrinsic adhesion to dentine and enamel, without the need for etching and bonding or rubber dam
- Can be used with metal matrices for easy contouring
- Single step placement
- Good radiopacity, facilitating postoperative diagnosis
- Excellent biocompatibility
Fuji IX GP EXTRA specific
- Extra protection against decalcification
- Extra fast so you can start finishing and polishing just two and a half minutes after mixing
- Extra translucency for improved aesthetics
Available in: Powder/liquid (15g/6.4ml)