Medental Multicure is a Dual Cure Resin Cement for permanent cementation of valuable restoration such as composites, crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays and onlays. The big working time allowed by the dual cure polymerization is excellent as well as the certainty of the fixness.
- Combines the merits of glass ionomers and composites.
- Ideal for the cementation of Maryland bridges, veneers and facings and full coverages restorations.
- Universal use and suitable for ceramic works.
- Its formula blends perfectly with any restoration.
- Flowable but not slumpy this providing low film thickness of less than 15 micron.
- The radiopaque barium glass filler with the resin matrix guarantees outstanding abrasion resistance.
- High mechanical strength.
- Continuous fluoride release
- Double Syringe Catalyst 3g + Base 3g
- 5 mixing tips