Nanohybrid composite with excellent aesthetics.
Nanofil is a radiopaque, self-curing, nanohybrid composite for use in anterior and posterior restorations. Its DUO SHADE system can reproduce almost all natural colours with very few separate shades.
- Direct Class I, II, III, IV and V restorations
- Repair of composite or ceramic veneers
- Filling of undercuts
- Combines excellent mechanical properties with perfect visual properties
- Very high resistance to wear
- Very low shrinkage: 2.7%
- Excellent marginal adaptation, perfect contact point
- An easy to carve composite
- Does not stick to instruments
- Easy and effective polishing
- Gives a highly polished finish within minimal time
- One single product; two different shades
- 1 x 4g Syringe
- Shades: A1/D2, A2/B2, A3/D3, A3.5/B3