For the cementation of the gutta-percha during endo treatment.
- Does not irritate periapical tissue.
- Contains antiseptic and antiphlogistic additives.
- Does not decolourize the structure of the root.
- Due to its content of barium sulphate it is radiopaque and gives an excellent contrast for better diagnostic control
- Its high adhesion properties, seal hermetically
- Fine flowing consistency for easy application
- Low workable properties
- Powder 20 g
- Liquid 10 ml.
- Dispensing Spoon
Root Canal Cement ZOE 20g/10ml