Turboflex is a complete range of vinyl polysiloxane addition silicones.
Turboflex silicones consistency is suited to the “Wash technique” and to double mixing.Turboflex has quite a long working time, followed by a very short setting time.
Turboflex Light Fast Set (2 x 50ml + 12 Mixing tips)
- Exceptional detail reproduction
- Thixotropic: washes are easily injected and do not overflow during setting
- Hydrocompatibility: your impressions are always highly precise, even when in contact with gingival fluid and bleeding
- Good dimensional stability
- High elastic memory: 99 %. Easy removal. You can make several models from one impression, with no risk of distortion
- Enhanced precision and lower risks of voids forming due to the presence of saliva
- Choice of setting time: Normal or fast
- Auto-mixing system ensuring precise automatic dosing of the base/catalyst ratio.
- Maximum detail reproduction.
- High tear strength
- Possibility of casting the model after disinfection
- Medical Device of Class I
Double mixing technique or wash-technique.
Why choose Turboflex?
- High dimensional stability: Ensures the preservation of the impression. High elastic memory :Elastic memory ≥ 99% which allows high precision of the reproduction details of the impression
- Water compatible: The Light allows exceptional reproduction of detail even in the presence of gingival fluid or blood
- Thixotropic: The Light does not run during setting, which ensures ease of use
- Snap Set" effect: Ideal ratio between working time and setting time in the mouth: long working time, short setting time