Turboflex is a complete range of vinyl polysiloxane addition silicones.
Turboflex Putty Soft Fast Set (250ml base + 250ml catalyst)
- Turboflex silicones consistency is suited to the “Wash technique” and to double mixing
– Turboflex has quite a long working time, followed by a very short setting time
- Exceptional detail reproduction.
- Thixotropic: washes are easily injected and do not overflow during setting.
- Hydrocompatibility: your impressions are always highly precise, even when in contact with gingival fluid and bleeding.
- Good dimensional stability
- High elastic memory: 99 %. Easy removal. You can make several models from one impression, with no risk of distortion
- Medical Device of Class I
- Choice of viscosity: Soft or extra soft
- Choice of setting time: normal or fast
- Adapted to all indications and impression techniques
- Has no linear contraction with a high resistance to inorganic agents and UV radiations
- It also has good release properties with organic resins and plasters
Turboflex Putty: box of 250ml base + 250ml catalyst (2 x 400g)
Double mixing technique or wash-technique.
Why choose Turboflex?
- High dimensional stability: Ensures the preservation of the impression. High elastic memory :Elastic memory ≥ 99% which allows high precision of the reproduction details of the impression
- Water compatible: The Light allows exceptional reproduction of detail even in the presence of gingival fluid or blood
- Thixotropic: The Light does not run during setting, which ensures ease of use
- Snap Set" effect: Ideal ratio between working time and setting time in the mouth: long working time, short setting time